Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Since we moved to our house in the woods, we no longer get visited by tiny trick-or-treaters in their cute costumes. So I hope on Monday to see pictures of everyone's little moppets! Have a fun evening and keep safe. 
     Every Halloween, this video gets dusted off and passed around the Internet. I do NOT believe in ghosts, but I have to admit that it's a little freaky. You can detect movement on the top left footage shortly after the guy leaves the room.




Dinner last night: pizza

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I just scared the pants off the office staff with that one! Thanks and Happy Halloween!
cyberdoc

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Ha! My dad showed me that when I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter. I thought for sure it was going to put me into labour!
I watched it now knowing what was coming, and STILL jumped! So, because of that, I won't be sharing my chair with you. ;)
Happy Halloween!

Helene said...

OMG! I so was not expecting that!! Totally freaky!!!!

glitzen said...

I hate u.


Giggle. My heart is asking for permission to come back into my chest now. Yipes.

I went to London in April, and the London Dungeon was one attraction we agreed to just skip. Eeep.

twinmamabee said...

I have seen something similar to this before, but still wasn't expecting it! Ahhhh!!