Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Perfect Storm

This is the week in May when everything converges: family birthdays, end-of-the-school-year activities, beginning-of-the-summer activities, and the dreaded ballet showcase. Throw in a piano lesson and church, and you've got one crazy week.


The summer soccer season has begun. Practice runs three times a week. 


















Ballet rehearsals are held every day this week (except Friday) in preparation for Saturday's performance.


















The twins celebrated their second birthday.



















We threw a party for our daughter's eighth birthday.













I made cupcakes for a school event. My hoity-toity nature required that I bake them from scratch.














On Friday, I'll be getting ready for a barbecue to celebrate the co-birthdays of my husband and our dear friend. Our friends are hosting this year, so I only need to worry about gifts, one or two food items, . . .







and keeping my husband away from the punch.













Dinner last night: halibut fish and chips





No comments: